Home Page

Local Offer Q&A 12

12. What steps do I take if I have a concern about the school’s SEN provision?

  • Your first point of contact if you want to discuss something about your child or their provision is your child’s class teacher. You can also contact any member of the inclusion team if you have any questions.

  • Ms Liz Filer, the Headteacher will meet with parents/carers if requested. Please contact the school office and ask for Mrs Vanessa Rattley should this be needed.

  • We also have a governor designated to monitor the quality and provision of SEN across the school. They can also be contacted via the school office.